Wednesday 15 March 2017

YSL - Touche Éclat Blur Primer

Some bloggers swear by primers for long-lasting makeup. I personally am yet to make my mind up regarding the difference the primers I have used make to the longevity of my makeup but they definitely help create a smooth base for makeup application and therefore in my opinion are an important step in creating flawless foundation. 

As soon as I saw YSL's Touche Éclat Blur Primer at the YSL counter, I knew I had to have it. The packaging is gorgeous and the product shown in the clear glass bottle is a golden sparkly dream. 


This primer claims to even the look of skintone, blur pores and fine lines and help makeup last longer. It's a gel like consistency and a you only need a little. You can wear under foundation or on it's own on a low-key day. Although the gel contains small golden sparkle, once this is on your face, it's barely noticeable and makes your skin look natural luminous and lovely. 

After I moisturise, I squirt a pump of primer on to my hand and spread evenly across my face using my fingers. I recommend waiting about 30 seconds before you start to apply your foundation, just so the primer can set a little.

This primer definitely creates a silky smooth canvas for makeup, and smoothes out my pores. I also find it prevents my foundation caking like it would without a primer, but like I mentioned earlier, I'm not quite sure yet if it makes it last longer!

Have you tried it? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you lovely ladies think. I love comments and I'm friendly I promise!