Sunday 17 September 2017

Fenty Beauty: Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick in Blonde

Along with the Fenty Beauty foundation (reviewed here), I also treated myself to one of the Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick - what a mouthful! I went for the shade Blonde, which is described as a glimmering gold. I love highlighters and usually lean towards more of a champagne toned highlighter so thought I'd go for something a bit more fun. I will also use this as an eyeshadow, and I love how multi-use these are. There are 10 shades of these available and some of the colours can be used as a blush or bronzer.

The formula of this one if pigmented, light and easy to blend. It'll also work great underneath a powder highlighter, to give a real eye-popping glow. The thing I really like about them is that they are magnetized so if you have more than one, you can keep them all together.

I like to put a little on my hand and then warm up with my fingers and pat on. You can then layer this up for a more dramatic look.

Fenty Beauty's description of the Shimmer Skinsticks is: "From low-key tangerine sheen to all-out violet iridescence, the ultra smooth, long wear formula is weightless, blendable, and lives to be layered, melting at first touch to a crease proof, powder soft finish."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you lovely ladies think. I love comments and I'm friendly I promise!