Tuesday 3 October 2017

Clinique: Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate

I've been extremely lucky this year, and managed to squeeze in (and afford) three holidays this summer, but with the sun and flights, my skin has taken a bit of a battering! I knew I had to get something to sort my skin out before it got colder as my skin gets extremely dry during the winter, so I picked this gem up at duty free on my way home from Portugal as it worked out much cheaper than buying it in the UK!

It is described by Clinique as a 'supercharger water-gel hydrator' and claims to give dehydrated skin a 179% moisture boost, keeping skin hydrated for 24 hours. 

I've been using this most evenings and as my pre-makeup moisturiser for over a week now and I can already see the difference. It is slightly sticky at first but after a few minutes and once it has sunk in to the skin a bit, it feels light and refreshing. I much prefer a gel moisturiser, compared with creams as I find they tend to be a bit greasy on the skin. This works as a lovely base for foundation, with or without primer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you lovely ladies think. I love comments and I'm friendly I promise!