Sunday 27 August 2017

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette & Fuel Vice Lipstick

I have been waiting for this palette to be released for months, and it was worth the wait. I don't have any of Urban Decay's other palettes as they have never really stood out to me - there was always a couple of shades that I knew I would never use and although they work out much more cost-effective than buying individual Urban Decay eyeshadows, I preferred to spend my money on the colours I knew that I would get good use from. However, as somebody who loves (all I wear) warm-toned eyeshadows, I knew that this was the one for me.


The Naked Heat palette includes 12 eyeshadows, with a mixture of shimmer and matte formulas, in a range of warm-toned orange and red based shades. This sounds super scary to the most experienced make-up buffs, but they are so gorgeous and the shade selection provides everything you need to create a summery sunset-inspired smokey eye, which has been everywhere this season. This palette really is FIIIIIYAAA ðŸ”¥

The formulas are creamy, pigmented and extremely easy to blend. If you're a fan of warm-toned eyeshadows, then I'm sure you'll love this palette as much as I do. These shades look great with every eye-colour and although I have dark brown eyes, I know orange and red tones really make those blue eyes pop!

I also love the packaging of this palette as it has a thick plastic casing, which makes it a lot more hard-wearing compared with the cardboard packaging like the other Naked palettes. Although it makes it heavier, it definitely feels more expensive. Another bonus is that the palette comes with a large mirror and a double-ended brush, which is handy and feels just as high-quality as their full-price brush range.

I have used this palette almost every day since I bought it, and have really enjoyed experimenting with colours that were initially a bit out of my comfort zone. I've been wearing these eyeshadows both in the office and out for cocktails, and you can definitely build them up for a bolder evening look.

I also couldn't resist one of the lipsticks in the collection, which is a limited edition peachy-nude in the shade 'Fuel', which compliments the bold colours in the palette extremely well. I've never been disappointed with Urban Decay products and this is no exception. The consistency is creamy and it's very pigmented, one swipe and you're ready to roll! 

Source: www.temptalia.com



What are your thoughts on this palette? What has your favourite Naked palette been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you lovely ladies think. I love comments and I'm friendly I promise!