Friday 3 March 2017

Liz Earle - Botanical Shine Nourishing Hair Oil

Hands up if you want luminous, healthy hair!?

Last year, I purchased the Ojon Rare Blend Oil, which I loved, but after finding it increasingly difficult to find (it was out of stock in all stores and sites) and being pretty expensive, I went on the hunt for a new holy grail hair oil, that would give me moisture and shine without weighing my hair down.

Throughout the years, I have experimented with a wide range of hair products and oils, that make promises that they can't seem to keep, either making my hair look greasy, weighed down or generally making no difference whatsoever...but after reading the endless positive reviews of Liz Earle's Botanical Shine Nourishing Hair Oil, I was sold, and it went on my Christmas list. I was lucky enough to receive this as a gift from my grandma and I am so glad I did as I absolutely love it.


Not only do you get a whopping 50ml worth of product (Ojon's oil was just 15ml), but it makes my hair look and feel silky, shiny and keeps it in amazing condition. Plus, it smells ridiculously good and protects against heat damage! The oil contains melon seed oil, coconut oil and radish seed oil, which are known for the softening and moisturising properties.

I squirt a pump or two of oil on to my hands and then spread evenly through the mid-lengths and ends of damp hair after I have washed it. I then blow dry it and style as usual. You can also use on dry hair for a bit of extra moisture and shine!

I don't get my hair cut as often as I should as I love to keep it long, so this oil really helps keep my split ends in check. I personally have quite fine hair, but this oil is suitable for all hair types so I would recommend anybody to try it if you haven't already! I am in love!

£17.25 - Available at all Liz Earle counters and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you lovely ladies think. I love comments and I'm friendly I promise!