Saturday 11 June 2016

Glow


I have had this highlighter for a while now and I can honestly say that I use it pretty much every single day. The photos aren't great because I didn't take photos before I started using it but they definitely show how well loved the product is! This is the best highlighter I have ever used and I use it at the top of my cheek bones, brow bones, down my nose and sometimes in my cupids bow to make lips look fuller. This product helps adds a bit more dimension to matte skin and looks great with a contoured cheek bone. This highlighter is so easy to blend in after you've applied foundation or on bare skin if you're having a good skin day. Topshop's Glow Highlighter in 'Gleam' can be bought online or in store and is £9. There is a more silvery one available too, which would be lovely on paler skin.

I previously did a post on Benefit's Watt's Up and I do still love it but I find this one blends in much better as its a thinner and creamier consistency. Watt's up is a champagne colour and Gleam is described as a rose gold highlighter so when I experiment with different eye makeup/lipstick I will happily reach for the one that looks the best with the rest of my makeup. 

I think at £9 it is a bargain and I definitely recommend trying the Topshop makeup if you haven't already. The lipsticks are lovely too and my favourite is Whimsical, which is a peachy nude colour.

Unblended (top) and blended out (bottom).
Have you tried the Topshop makeup range?
What do you think?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you lovely ladies think. I love comments and I'm friendly I promise!