Saturday 12 May 2012

Cleanse and Tone

Hello lovelies. Today I will be doing skincare featuring my favourite Cleanser and Toner of the moment. Nivea have brought out a new Visage range, which is called Pure & Natural.  95% of the ingredients in the Pure & Natural range are from natural origins and include Argan oil, Burdock fruit and Chamomile and according to Nivea the range will "Give you the perfect balance to help your skin regain its natural, healthy glow."


I bought the Cleansing Lotion and Cleansing Toner from the range a week ago, which many of you may think is too recent to review but I already love it! They both contain Bio Argan Oil and Bio Aloe Vera. The Cleansing Lotion will gently cleanse as it suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin as it contains NO parabens, colourants, silicones or mineral oils, will remove make-up and support the skin's natural balance. I have sensitive combination skin so sometimes it is hard to know which products to use as usually they are separated into dry/sensitive and normal/combination. I have an oily T-zone specially in Summer and dry patches specially in Winter so it is perfect that is suitable for all skin types and sensitive skin too. It can be massaged into the skin with fingers or cotton wool and can be followed with the Cleansing Toner.


The Cleansing Toner 'cleanses and revitalises'. The two combined makes my skin feel so clean, fresh and soft. The fragrance is subtle but really clean and fresh. Even though I have only been using the two for the last week I have noticed that my skin is softer and my make-up applies better even without a primer. My skin has also been quite clear but this could be a coincidence , I can keep an eye on my skin and report back though as it could well be due to the skincare change. I went through a stage of just using Garnier Cleanser and Toner then Clarins...which my skin didn't like too much so price tag wasn't worth it if I can find something better for cheaper. 


I also have the moisturising soothing day cream from the range too which is also really fresh and not too thick and heavy but makes my skin feel really soft. I chop and change my moisturisers quite alot because I find if I wear too heavy ones then my skin looks greasy and make-up doesn't stay on for long but if I use one that is too light for too long then I get dry patches, typical!















Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Cleanser and Toner: £2.24 each from Boots.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you lovely ladies think. I love comments and I'm friendly I promise!